Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Adios Amigos!!

I finally did it.  I deactivated my account with facebook.  As I was praying tonight and confessing my struggles with staying off of it, I realized that if I loved Jesus, I would shut it down.  To be honest, I was a little scared to do it.  I have friends that I keep in touch with through FB.  I get to see pictures of my niece.  I had even reconnected with several of my cousins that I see maybe once a year.  I saved several email addresses of those I wanted to keep in touch with as well as saved a few blog sites.  But I am done.  Now what?  There will be the initial withdrawal and the temptation to reactivate.  I have gone through all this before.  I just need to readjust how I spent my time.  My next venture will be my blogs.  I think I have whittled those down as far as I need to though.  I put them in categories on google reader so all I have to do is close the folder down and I won't be able to see them unless I am want to.  This should allow me to read them when I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment