Monday, May 25, 2009

A Letter to Jon & Kate plus 8

Dear Jon and Kate,

I am not a regular viewer of your show. I have caught it every once in a while. I watched it alot while I was on bedrest with my last pregnancy in October 2008. That was how I got caught up. I am a mother of 6 children so there isn't much time for TV anymore. Perhaps I am not in the best position to give an opinion but I'll chance it anyway.

The man behind the camera kept asking you what is next. It's obvious you are both lost in all this. I can't imagine the hurt you are both feeling. If you don't mind me saying so, jump ship!!! Get out of this. You kept saying that you are doing all this for the kids. Do you realize the best thing you can give your children is a strong marriage? There is really nothing more to say. The money, fame, fortune, popularity, fancy clothing and house. . .they simply aren't worth it losing this precious family over. Let it go and do what you know is right.

I think I was a fan but I am not anymore. I will not watch your show anymore. I just simply will not give it the time that the advertisers need to make their buck off of you anymore. I guess I feel that everyone stopped watching then you might feel free to give it all up and fight for your marriage and family. I am one little fan and with probably nothing to offer. But at least I will know in my heart that I did the right thing by not giving you my time anymore. Be free!! Let it go and fight for each other. You wouldn't be so upset if you didn't still love each other. Stop being what the world wants you to be and just be Jon and Kate to each other. We don't need you. We have families of our own. You don't need us. The us (TV, media world that feed off your reality) is draining your life and family. Kick us out!!!! Jump this ship. Disappear! Give your children and yourself a peaceful life.

Lovingly in Christ's Name,

Mrs. Underdog

No comments:

Post a Comment