Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Updates After So Long

It's been so long since I have blogged. I have been busy and quite tired these days. I have time tonight while Underdog is reading "The Fellowship of the Ring" to the pups. I'll just list a few updates below. It's as simple as that.

1) We started school 4 weeks ago. It's been going well but very slow. They pups are getting used to new ways of doing things around here. I guess mom is as well

2) Pee-Pooh's hand continues to heal. He definitely won't be able to bend his ring finger but it shouldn't get in the way too much. At the very least his future wife will be able to get a ring over his finger. :)

3) We have a surprise on the way next spring!! Enough said!!

4) We are headed into the busy celebration season for our family. We start with two birthdays at the end of October and mid November. Then we have Thanksgiving. Then the ever important celebration of the Incarnation. I love this time of year.

5) Having a large family is hard sometimes. But I wouldn't trade anything to have a smaller family and less children. There is so much joy in having these children. God uses them to sanctify me. I have grown up so much. Seven will be perfect for my sanctification (that is assuming that God doesn't say "surprise" again.

6) I am slowly working on a new blog (which will likely become my permanent blog once it's up and running.) I have a great passion to mentor young mother's with preschoolers. That is especially true among those younger mom's who want to homeschool. Oh how I remember those days of desperately wanting to do something with my children but being confused about my desires and the advice given to me. I think after it's been said and done, I would give different advice that was given to me. I hope to be able to offer insight into homeschooling preschoolers and with preschoolers. Both can prove to be a challenge and I have learned alot through my mistakes as well as just a few successes. So if you know anyone who has preschoolers and homeschools, let them know about my blog and keep watching for updates. My hope is to have it up and running by the beginning of the new year. Of course, that is all contigent on how I am feeling each night. I try to work 30 minutes each night but if I don't get a nap that day, I am gone by 9pm. Hopefully by December I won't be so exhausted as the initial baby growing stage tapers down.

That is enough. Boring, I know. I am exhausted and not truly thinking straight this evening. I just wanted to update my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment