Monday, November 2, 2009

True Woman

Let me encourage you, if you have not already done so, to check out the True Woman website. This is Nancy Leigh DeMoss' vision to bring women back to living out their true womanhood before the Lord and the world. They have the '08 conference on their website for watching, listening, reading, or if you desire, purchase. You can find those here. The most compelling thing I have seen so for (and I have only just begun) is the first session given by John Piper on "The Ultimate Meaning of True Womanhood." It's not at all what you would think.

Also, if you live anywhere near Chattanooga, TN, Indianapolis, IN, or Fort Worth, TX, they are having the True Woman '10 conference in those areas. I was planning to go to the Fort Worth conference but I will have a small child that will by that time be making noise. I don't think I will be able to travel in March for the one in Chattanooga. It's too close to my due date. I am so thankful for their willingness to offer these free for all to view on their website. What a blessing.

While you are there, check out and sign the True Woman Manifesto. I am using this and the 30 day challenge to study through the aspects of being a True Woman. There are several great articles on the website as well. And their blog is great to read when they publish posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment